Wednesday 16 November 2016

How Sexiest Man Alive Dwayne Johnson Rose to Fame from Rock Bottom ­with Just 7 Bucks in His Pocket


Dwayne
“The Rock” Johnson may be this year’s Sexiest Man Alive, but the wrestler-turned-superstar never forgets his hard times.


During his teen years in Honolulu, “I was a challenging kid,” Johnson, 44, tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story. “I was doing a lot of things that I shouldn’t have. I was getting arrested multiple times but at the same time, always very respectful to my teachers and elders. I was unsure of who I was and who I wanted to be.”


With his family struggling to make ends meet, Johnson attended the University of Miami and had dreams of playing in the NFL. He joined the Canadian Football League after graduating in 1995 but was cut two months later.How Sexiest Man Alive Dwayne Johnson Rose to Fame from Rock Bottom ­with Just 7 Bucks in His Pocket

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...