Wednesday 16 November 2016

Adele- Hello Australia


Adele will be performing in Australia for the first time in her career next year as she extends her multi-city tour Down
Under.

The 25 singer announced the Australia Live 2017 leg of her tour in a handwritten note on Twitter. “G’Day it’s me,” began the message. “I was wondering if after 10 years in the game you’d finally like to meet me in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne and Adelaide,” she wrote. “Yep! I am coming Down Under. In the Round, outdoors and upgrading myself to stadiums to make sure I get to see as many of you as possible.”


Adele’s run in Australia begins on Feb. 28, 2017, at Domain Stadium in Perth and continue through Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, and Melbourne through March 18. The shows will be staged as 360º in-the-round productions with reserved seating on the playing areas in the grandstands, according to Billboard. Tickets sales began on Nov. 10., so get yours now through her website.

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...