Wednesday 3 February 2016

Step Inside Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian’s Lavish Homes

The Kardashians are opening the doors to their multi-million dollar mansions.


While Kim Kardashian continues to crash at mother Kris Jenner’s house, Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian are showing off their personal abodes in the latest issue of Architectural Digest. Giving a house tour of their respective homes to the publication, the two sisters discuss their different styles and how interior designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard was able to capture their personalities in their own pads.

“I’m amazed how many styles he can interpret,” Kourtney tells the magazine. “Khloé’s place is glamorous, which suits her style. Mine is much more restrained and modern, which is perfect for where I am in my life.”

For Kourtney, her home is filled with sophisticated and friendly-family furnishings as she mixes up a neon sign in daughter Penelope Disick’s room with an Hermés blanket.


Meanwhile, Khloé’s home is decked out in luxurious furs, draped fabrics, and with hints of Moroccan, Turkish, and Middle Eastern flourishes spread throughout the house. (And yes, her pantry and cupboards are still meticulously organized AF.)

“Our tastes are very specific and completely different,” Khloé says. “When we go furniture shopping, I stand there tapping my foot while Kourtney shows me modern pieces. Then we head somewhere full of exotic, beautiful things and all she can say is, ‘I like nothing here.'”

“I don’t have kids, so why not?” adds Khloé of her gigantic closet, which also houses her vast collection of workout clothes. “I was very hands-on in the design process. I’m obsessed with details, so I can be a bit controlling, but it’s only because I’m genuinely curious.”

Oh, to live the Kardashian life!celebuzz

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...