Tuesday 15 November 2016

GAGA Covers dec/jan Harper's Bazaar


For Harper’s BAZAAR‘s December / January issue, Lady Gaga stuns with perfect skin peeking from underneath her now signature pink cowboy hat.


The Joanne singer shows off her mesmerizing eyes on the cover of the magazine. Soft waves peek out from under her hat in the shoot. Her hair was done by Frederic Aspiras for and using Amika products (we love their Dry Shampoo.)

Her gorgeous, natural makeup was done by Sarah Tarino for Marc Jacobs Beauty. Her nails were painted by Naomi Yasuda using Dior Vernis.

She looks absolutely gorgeous in this cover shoot!

“Being a lady today means being a fighter. It means being a survivor. It means letting yourself be vulnerable and acknowledging your shame or that you’re sad or you’re angry. It takes great strength to do that. Before I made Joanne, I took some time off. I made music with Tony Bennett.

I did “Til It Happens to You” with Diane Warren. But I was able to get off the train of endless work I’d been on, which was quite abusive to my body and my mind, and have some silence and some space around me. I wanted to experience music again the way I did when I was younger, when I just had to make it, instead of worrying what everybody thinks or being obsessed with things that aren’t important.”

We love reading her words.

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...