Monday 8 August 2016

Lindsay Lohan Speaks Out Against Egor Tarabasov, Says She’s ‘Scared’ of Him

Lindsay Lohan opened about her rocky relationship with fiancé Egor Tarabasov, claiming he had been abusive towards her more than once and that she is “scared” of what he might to do her.
Last month, Lohan took to social media to accuse Tarabasov of cheating and then publicly accused him of abuse, as cops were called to her London apartment over a domestic disturbance report, which was caught on tape. Later, more shocking video footage of a physical altercation between the couple also surfaced, showing the two scuffling over a cell phone on a beach.


In an interview with Daily Mail on Sunday (Aug. 7), the actress talked about the abuse she claims she suffered during their relationship. “It’s not the first time. That’s the problem. But this time, someone saw,” referring to the London fight on her apartment balcony.

Lohan explained that night they had gone on a “fun” date together. “We got home, I went to bed and Egor went out. A few hours later he came back and when I woke up he was standing over me. He wasn’t himself, he was being very aggressive and he attacked me.”

The 30-year-old said she didn’t want to keep quiet about it any longer because she is afraid of what might happen. “I wanted to do this interview because it’s time to tell the truth,” she told the paper. “There have been so many lies printed about me recently. I’ve kept quiet for so long but now I’m scared of what Egor might do to me and to himself.”


Lindsay isn’t sure what the future might hold for their relationship. “I need closure. I genuinely fell in love with him but he broke my trust and made me feel unsafe… I realize now you can’t stay in a relationship just for love. No woman can be hit and stay with that person if that person isn’t prepared to say sorry.”

In July, Lohan  apologized for dragging her private matters into the spotlight and addressed what transpired between her and Tarabasov. Those close to her have also refuted rumors that Lohan is pregnant.

Lohan told Daily Mail she wants to stay strong for her fans. “…There comes a time when I have to put myself first, my family, and also think about my career which I’ve worked so hard for. I also don’t want to let my fans down by not being the strong woman I have become

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...