Sunday 14 August 2016

Julianne Hough Bares Toned Stomach On ‘Shape’ — Copy Her Exact Flat Abs Diet

Julianne Hough Shape Cover
Julianne Hough looks totally fit as ‘Shape’ magazine’s September cover girl. The pro dancer-turned-actress showed off her flat abs in a crop top, sharing her daily diet and her favorite cheat food. Find out what she eats to stay slim, ahead!Julianne Hough, 28, just landed her fourth cover with Shape, and inside the mag, she gets real about the importance of working out, eating clean and enjoying a cheat day, too. Baring her toned stomach with a fresh-faced beauty look and tousled waves, Jules has never looked better.



As a former pro on Dancing With The Stars, staying active has always been a part of Jules’ life, so it’s no surprise that she told the mag she still exercises three to six times a week. “On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I do Tracy Anderson or Body by Simone or I work out with my trainer, Astrid Swan,” she said to Shape. “Tuesdays and Thursdays, I do CorePower Yoga, which I love,” she went on to say. “Saturdays, I go on a really long hike with my friends or take another yoga class, depending on how I feel. Sunday is my reboot day,” she added on always taking a day off.

For her day-to-day diet, Jules told Shape that she tries to eat as clean as possible, meaning she doesn’t “want a whole paragraph of ingredients in [her] body,” and tries to make her own meals. Sticking mostly with protein and veggies, Jules said that a typical meal is something like baked salmon with veggies or steamed chicken and broccoli.

But make no mistake, she’s not that healthy all of the time. “Pizza is my favorite food,” she confessed. “I eat it a lot! I want everyone to know that I’m not Miss Perfect,” she added. “You can cheat every once in a while, and that’s OK. You can still have a fit body as long as you work out regularly and eat relatively healthfully throughout your life.”
will you be taking any tips from Jules?

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...