couple got engaged last December, third engagement for Eva,I hope this time it would be a charm for her..wishing her all d best.picture:celebuz
Sunday, 3 April 2016
Eva Dinning In Spain
Eva longoria slayed in a beautiful black ensemble as she globe trottled with her fiance for dineret at the Lucio restaurant in Madrid, Spain on Friday night.The
couple got engaged last December, third engagement for Eva,I hope this time it would be a charm for her..wishing her all d best.picture:celebuz
couple got engaged last December, third engagement for Eva,I hope this time it would be a charm for her..wishing her all d best.picture:celebuz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required
Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...
-
Taking a look back at another week of news from Cupertino, this week’s Apple Loop includes the leaked release date of the iPhone Mini, a r...
-
Boyfriends, fathers, brothers and random male strangers – from now on you’re going to have to keep a sharp eye on your suit jackets.
-
Okay, so remember what I said last week about loving romantic comedies? Well, there are a few things I don't love about them.

No comments:
Post a Comment