Friday 18 March 2016

Jenny McCarthy Has Finally Taken Her Husband's Name Donnie Wahlberg.

Jenny mccarthy name change
On today’s episode of The Wendy Williams Show, Jenny McCarthy revealed she officially changed her last name to her husband's, Donnie Wahlberg.


Jenny McCarthy Donnie Wahlberg
"In my first marriage [to John Asher in 1999-2005], I was so like, 'Miss Independent.' I was like, 'I worked for this name, I'm not changing it.' And then, you know, as time went on, I was tired of being, like, the man and the woman," the 43-year-old revealed to Wendy Williams.

She added, "I was a single mom for so long and I fell in love with him," the actress noted about current husband, Donnie.

That’s not the only tribute she made to her New Kids on the Block beau, who she married in 2014.

The blonde beauty also has a tattoo on her finger and wrist in honor of her husband.intouchweekly

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...