Tuesday 19 January 2016

Tracy Morgan's daughter inspired him to walk again

Tracy Morgan faced a long road to recovery after the 2014 car accident that left him critically injured, but the 30 Rock star opened up on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon about the motivation at home
that allowed him to recover.
“That’s the reason why I survived, for [my daughter] – for her and my wife,” Morgan said to his former Saturday Night Live costar Jimmy Fallon on Monday’s Tonight Show. And it was through his daughter that Morgan found the strength to walk again.

“I remember, I was in that wheelchair, and she was 14 months, and I’d seen her take her first steps, and that inspired me to get out of the wheelchair and take my first steps,” Morgan said, though he noted his recovery had its messy moments too.

“And then one day I saw her running down the hall in a doo-doo Pamper, and I started running down the hall in my doo-doo Pamper. I was still pooping on myself,” Jordan said.ew,youtube

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...