Sunday 17 January 2016

Read How KHLOÉ'S KURVES Became HOOOOTTT


Khloé Kardashian is looking extra-good lately – and there's a reason why. The reality star lost more than 40 lbs. with a dairy-free diet and a fierce commitment to the gym.
"It really decompresses me," the 31-year-old author of Strong Looks Better Naked tells PEOPLE of her newfound appreciation of fitness. "I'm less combative and I have less anxiety." Read on to see what Kardashian eats in a day, and hear more from her in this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.
BREAKFAST
"You have to change your diet little by little. That's why diets fail. I try to do lifestyle changes. For breakfast, I love eggs and oatmeal!"
LUNCH
"I always have a salad. If you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians, all you see is my sisters Kourtney, Kim and me binging on salads!"
SNACK
"I always have fruit around. And I have a protein shake on the car ride home from the gym. Otherwise I get cranky!"
DINNER
"I eat chicken and vegetables with a sweet potato or rice as my carb. I'm not a pasta girl, and I don't eat bread at night."
SPECIAL TREATS
"I'll have a handful of M&M's or a piece of pizza. If I drink, I have one or two glasses. It's about understanding limitations."
WHAT SHE CUT
Not just junk food, but dairy, too. "I used to eat nachos with artificial cheese, and too many sweets. I had acne in my 20s."
people

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...