Sunday 17 January 2016

FIRST LOOK: The Real Housewives of Potomac's Karen Huger Schools Gizelle Bryant on Birthday Etiquette in Heated Exchange

First rule of Real Housewives of Potomac club: don't sit in the birthday girl's seat.
Bravo's latest entry into its Real Housewives franchise takes us to the very affluent neighborhood of Potomac, Maryland.
Set right outside of Washington D.C., The Real Housewives of Potomac follows six women who have gained access to this exclusive world through either class, pedigree or lineage.

In this exclusive sneak peek at the series premiere, there's clearly already some
tension "grand dame of Potomac" Karen Huger and single mother of three Gizelle Bryant.

"Do you know what you did at my birthday party?" Huger sternly asks Bryant. "You sat in the center of the table, first of all."

She continues, "You're not the honoree. I'm the birthday girl, and you were at the center of my table sitting there like, 'Okay it's my birthday!' "

To help Bryant out with this birthday etiquette faux pas, Huger gives her a gift: "Five Rules of Etiquette for when attending a birthday party."

"I don't have a problem with Gizelle. I actually like her, but she's irritating. And, as her friend, it's my responsibility if she doesn't know any better to teach her better," Huger explains to the camera.

Naturally, Bryant isn't too pleased with this condescending gift.

"Karen, you don't have to school me on etiquette," Bryan says to the camera. "I didn't come from the cabbage patch. I have a legacy and a pedigree. You grew up on a farm."

Ouch! People

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...