She’s one hot mama!
Zoe Saldana proved that hard work pays off with her latest Instagram snap! In the picture, the 37-year-old is rocking a costume from Guardians of the Galaxy — which was filmed in 2013, before she gave birth to her twin sons Bowie and Cy, who turned 1 on Nov. 27!
“Holy s--t! You guys, I had to share this, this is one of the old Guardians of the Galaxy costumes that I wore back in 2013,” she captioned the shot. “After twins I can’t believe I can slip into this… It pays off to work hard! I mean it mommies of the world, if I did you can too!”
Just more proof that moms are real-life superheroes!.intouchweekly,getty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required
Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...
-
Taking a look back at another week of news from Cupertino, this week’s Apple Loop includes the leaked release date of the iPhone Mini, a r...
-
Boyfriends, fathers, brothers and random male strangers – from now on you’re going to have to keep a sharp eye on your suit jackets.
-
Okay, so remember what I said last week about loving romantic comedies? Well, there are a few things I don't love about them.

No comments:
Post a Comment