Monday 28 December 2015

Miranda Lambert Receives Backlash for Flaunting Her Christmas Gift

Miranda Lambert got slammed for flaunting a fur coat.celebuzz is reportingThe country singer took to Instagram on Saturday (Dec. 26, 2015) to share a photo of herself bundled up in one of two fur coats
she received as gifts from her grandmother.“I’m so fancy… You already know,” she wrote, quoting Iggy Azalea’shit song “Fancy.” “My Nonny gave me two of her fur coats! I definitely know where I got my love for DIAMONDS, FUR and WHISKEY! #familytradition #grandmatreasures #besthandmedownever #wandathewanderer #bringitwinter.”

While some fans complimented Lambert’s look, many others blasted her for promoting fur.”I’m really surprised that you would promote such a cruel industry.” one person said. “I thought you were an animal lover but obviously I was wrong,”
Even PETA has commented on her Christmas gift. “We had higher hopes. Since Miranda rescues dogs, we always thought she could see that whether fur comes from a mink, a fox, or a dog or a cat in China, the source is always a gentle animal who did not want to die,” PETA Senior Vice President Lisa Lange said in a statement to E! News.
Lambert didn’t address the criticisms directly, but did follow up her initial post with another one. She shared a photo of she and her grandmother, Wanda Coker, as well as a photo close-up of the lining of the coat that showed off the jacket’s embroidery.

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...