Friday, 18 September 2015
Pamela Anderson Poses Nude for Flaunt Magazine
So while you've likely seen Anderson nude before, the blonde bombshell stripped down again -- this time for Flaunt magazine.
The 48-year-old posed totally nude for photographer David LaChapelle and opened up to the magazine about her sons Dylan, 17, and Brandon, 19, who she says "probably saved my life because I’ve been in crowds and circles and I’ve gone a little wild, but I always make it home for my kids.” Source:Huffington post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required
Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...
-
Taking a look back at another week of news from Cupertino, this week’s Apple Loop includes the leaked release date of the iPhone Mini, a r...
-
Boyfriends, fathers, brothers and random male strangers – from now on you’re going to have to keep a sharp eye on your suit jackets.
-
Okay, so remember what I said last week about loving romantic comedies? Well, there are a few things I don't love about them.

No comments:
Post a Comment