Monday 1 August 2016

Dancing with the Stars' Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec Are Married!

Dancing with the Stars' Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec Are Married!| Wedding, Kym Johnson
It's a match made in Dancing heaven! Shark Tank's Robert Herjavec married his former Dancing with the Stars partner, Kym Johnson, in front of family and friends in Los Angeles on Sunday, PEOPLE exclusively confirms. The bride, wearing a Monique Lhuillier strapless gown, walked down the aisle with her mother and father as "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" played.

Dancing with the Stars' Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec Are Married!| Wedding, Kym Johnson
Herjavec, 53, and Johnson, 39, who got engaged in March, exchanged personal vows in front of guests, which included DWTS judge Carrie Ann Inaba and alums Joey Fatone, Lance Bass and Donny Osmond.

"I hope I can speak and that I'm not sobbing with happiness," Johnson joked to PEOPLE just three days before the nuptials. "I'm sure I'll be overcome with emotion."

The couple fell in love during DWTS rehearsals in 2015, and continued to date after they were sent home. "I didn't think it was possible, but it just kept getting better," Johnson said.

Now, "I'm just so happy to be going through life with Robert," said Johnson. "He's the most incredible person." Added Herjavec, "I enjoy every minute I spend with Kym. When I met her, I felt complete."

For exclusive photos and all the details on the pair's wedding, pick up the upcoming issue of PEOPLE, on stands Friday.

No comments:

Featured post

Ab-Toning Moves — No Crunches Required

Let's be honest: crunches aren't the most exciting of exercises. And they're not always the most effective way to tone your a...